Saturday, January 19, 2013

a mystery with joji and pediatrics

a mystery with joji and pediatrics by vcuchica931
a mystery with joji and pediatrics, a photo by vcuchica931 on Flickr.

So this is what I've been spending my Saturday evening doing! I've been reading peds all day but I just started knitting and took a break from the taking of notes at about 9:30. I told myself it's quitting time but I need to move the book from in front of me because I keep reading. 

Anyways, I'm finally on clue 3 of the Mystery with Joji Shawl. It's a fun knit! I still have WAY more yarn than I think I'm supposed to have at this point...so much so I think I will have enough yarn to even do another one of these! I probably won't, but there are other 3 color projects I could make. I do love this shawl though. I may modify the edging. Well technically I already did as I only did my "fringe" as 2 stitches instead of 10. I haven't decided yet so I'll definitely post a picture once I get to that point or finish.

I do like having a normal phone again since it makes taking progress pictures much easier. Also posting to Blogger and Flicker are quick too. What I don't like doing is posting links. But here's the one to the shawl pattern.

It's a 3 day "weekend" (not for me; I just have Monday since I work every Sat and Sun) so hopefully I'll be more productive with my schoolwork after I get off of work tomorrow. I would like to post about how crazy this semester is/going to be. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!