Hi! I hope everyone had a great new years eve and has started this year off the way they wanted to! We went to one of my bf's friend's house for a low key evening and then they set off fireworks at midnight. I DON'T like being that close to fireworks. The loud noises and the possibility of something going horribly wrong like in the Final Destination movies just freak me out! But everybody was fine even though one went off in a lady's hand.
Anyways, I'd like to review some of my goals for 2012. A lot of them pretty much stay the same from year to year but they still make me reach for where I want to be in life.
Personal project plunge from the Stashdown group on Ravelry by July 2012,
1. finish knitting 26 pairs of socks. Currently at 10
2. Knit 4 (6) sweaters-Currently at 1
3. Knit 6 shawls-Currently at 1
4. Knit a pair of mittens
5. Spin 6 lbs. of fiber (96 oz.)-Currently at 12 oz.
7. Sew 12 projects-Currently at 0
1. Try dyeing fiber
2. Make at least 26 cards
3. Make and FINISH 2 quilts
1. Read at least 20 books.
2. Exercise (cardio) 5x a week for 30 min. at least. which equates to 150 minutes/week. Strength training counts if it's a circuit workout.
3. Strength train at least 2x a week.
4. Eat healthier (veggies/fruits!)-I have a SMART goal for this very vague nutrition resolution but I'm not going to go into details here.
5. Pay off at least 1 credit card.
6. Find a new job/join the military/begin a nursing program or prereq. for a program
I love reading other people's goals. What are yours?